Entering the world of cryptocurrency can be thrilling, especially when you have the opportunity to be an early adopter of a promising token like Golden Inu. Claiming a token during a presale can be a fruitful journey, provided you know the right steps to take. In this comprehensive guide, we'll go over the steps needed to claim your Golden Inu presale in a detailed and easy-to-understand manner.
Setting Up Your Wallet
Before you proceed with claiming your tokens, ensure that you have access to the wallet you used to contribute during the presale.
Having at least $10 in your wallet is crucial due to the Ethereum network's transaction fees. This amount is necessary to cover the cost of the transaction when you claim your tokens.
Claiming Golden Inu via the Official Portal
1. Visit the Golden Inu Claiming Portal
Navigate to the Golden Inu Claiming Portal at presale.goldeninutoken.org. This is the official Dapp for claiming your Golden Inu presale tokens. You can also use this page but some of you might not see the connect button or claim.goldeninutoken.org
2. Connect Your Wallet
Upon visiting the portal, look for a button or prompt labeled 'Connect Wallet.' By clicking this, you authorize the portal to interact with your wallet. Following successful integration, the portal will display your wallet address, verifying that the connection has been successfully established.
3. Claim Your Golden Inu Tokens
Once your wallet is connected to the portal, look for the 'Claim' button. Clicking this button will initiate a transaction, and a pop-up window will appear in your wallet interface asking for transaction confirmation. Always ensure that you double-check the transaction details before accepting the transaction.
Alternative Claiming Method: Using Etherscan
If you encounter difficulties with the above method, an alternative approach involves using Etherscan. This method might seem a bit complex, especially for beginners, but it's relatively straightforward once you get the hang of it.
1. Navigate to the Etherscan Contract Page
2. Connect Your Wallet to Etherscan
On this page, find and click the button labeled 'Connect To Web3.' This action will link your wallet to the Etherscan platform.
3. Execute the Claim Function
Scroll to function number 7. Here, you'll be able to claim your Golden Inu tokens. Follow the instructions provided by Etherscan to complete this step.
Adding Golden Inu to Your Wallet
After claiming your tokens, you'll need to add Golden Inu as a custom token in your wallet. This can be done using the Golden Inu contract address: 0xd87996ff3d06858bfc20989aef50cc5fcd4d84ca.
Each wallet has its own process for adding custom tokens. Here's a quick rundown for some of the popular wallets:
- MetaMask: Click on the 'Assets' tab, scroll to the bottom and select 'Add Token.' Paste the contract address into the 'Token Contract Address' field. The token details should auto-populate. Confirm the addition, and the tokens should appear in your account.
- Trust Wallet: Tap on the icon in the top right corner, search for the token name. If it doesn't appear, toggle the switch at the top for 'Add Custom Token.' Enter the network (Ethereum), contract address, name, symbol, and decimals. Then, tap 'Done.'
- Coinbase Wallet: Tap 'Discover Apps' then 'View All.' Scroll down and tap 'Add a Custom Token.' Under 'Network,' select Ethereum. Paste the contract address and fill in the token details. Then, tap 'Add Custom Token.'
It's important to note that the price displayed for Golden Inu tokens might not be accurate immediately after claiming. The price will be updated and corrected in the upcoming days. Keep an eye on the official Golden Inu channels for accurate information.
Investing in the world of cryptocurrency can be an exciting journey. However, always ensure you do thorough research and stay informed. Cryptocurrency investments can be risky, and understanding what you're investing in is crucial. Enjoy the journey, and happy investing!
Join us on our journey! 🚀